- Clinically active RN in the St. Louis area.
- Clinical Supervisor for Med/Surg ICU and Trauma/Neuro ICU
- 16 years experience in the healthcare field, including working at a Level I trauma teaching hospital, working as a staff RN in the ICU: covering medical, surgical, neuro, and trauma patients.
- Precept nurses entering critical care during 16 week fellowship.
- Experience in hospital and retail pharmacy.
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, CLNC Certification Program, Vickie Milazzo Institute, 2011
- Trauma Nursing Core Course, Emergency Nurses Association, 2012
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse-American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, 2012
- Master's of Science in Nursing-Executive Leadership, Lindenwood University, 2018
- Bachelor of Nursing, Maryville University, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Drury University, 2003
- Advanced Stroke Life Support, ASLS, 2018
- NIH Stroke Certified, 2013
- ACLS instructor